sexta-feira, 5 de novembro de 2010

Ozzy Osbourne: The Essential Video Collection (2010)

                                            SINOPSE 
 Uma super coletanea dos melhores clipes de Ozzy Osbourne.

Músicas:
  • Bark the moon
  • So tired
  • Ultimate sin
  • Lightning strikes
  • Shot in the dark
  • Crazy train
  • Goodbye to romance
  • Close my eyes forever
  • Miracle man
  • Crazy babies
  • Breaking all the rules
  • No more tears
  • Time after time
  • Mama I´m coming home
  • Mr. Tinkertrain
  • Road to nowhere
  • I don´t want to change the world
  • Mr. Crowley (from Live & Loud)
  • Changes
  • Perry Mason
  • I just want you
  • See you on the other side
  • Back on earth
  • Gets me through
  • Dreamer
  • In my life 
 Link para Download : Link direto

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário